Khaled R Girgis, MDAllergy and Immunology
I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient’s individual healthcare needs are met.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Allergic Reactions to Food
Allergic Reactions to Insect Stings
Asthma in Adults
Asthma in Children
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Allergy and Immunology - Primary - Board Certified
- Fellowship: University of Kansas School of Medicine - 2003
- Graduate Degree: University of Cairo Faculty of Medicine - 1980
- Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center - 2001
- Graduate Degree: Southern Illinois University - 1992
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Harmon Center for Therapeutic Oncology Research - 1996
- Internship: Cairo University Hospitals - 1982
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center